Sarah Palin says she was "duped" by Sacha Baron Cohen
Sarah Palin said she was "duped" by Sacha Baron Cohen for his upcoming Showtime series "Who Is America?" "I join a long list of American public personalities who have fallen victim to the evil, exploitive, sick 'humor' of the British 'comedian,'" she wrote on Facebook.
More All News M7
Texas executes inmate convicted in 2004 murder of convenience store owner. https://t.co/Oy9PqP7cT2
"You've got to be part of the team to score points, but it's hard for him to score points for the team when the coaches were actively working against him." - @RobertGehrke on @JonHuntsman, who he feels should resign as U.S. Ambassador to Russia https://t.co/fIp0UalySN
"President Donald Trump appears to think we are all idiots. He just tried to fix what could be the biggest crisis of his presidency -- and he failed disastrously," writes Frida Ghitis via @CNNOpinion https://t.co/HfEB3OyUdl
Three people were killed in a midair collision during a possible training flight in Florida Everglades, authorities say; The search continues for a fourth victim. https://t.co/CYlFKPPDzV
"After meeting with top aides today, President Trump read from a prepared statement, offering up, frankly, what seems to be a dog ate my homework excuse on how things went terribly wrong in Helsinki" - @ErinBurnett https://t.co/S9GmtOWCsB
The competing Ambassador Bridge Company has tried to have the bridge project killed multiple times. https://t.co/toBrmAAzQ7
Rishikesh is known for its spirituality, but it's also home to a 273-foot-high perch that's said to be the highest permanent bungee platform in India.
With a giant swing and zip line, Jumpin Heights bills itself as India's first "extreme adventure zone." https://t.co/eMic970oCL
.@POTUS says 'I'm not pro-Russia,' hits ex-CIA chief Brennan for calling Putin news conference 'treasonous' in an interview with @TuckerCarlson airing now on Fox News Channel. https://t.co/ENbyLZ7iRg
Sen. Kamala Harris signs a book deal amid 2020 speculation https://t.co/mE0arILb3H
'I knew my foot was open'
Florida shark attack victim, 30, reveals gruesome bite mark. https://t.co/9FQEzKUVpd
Want better skin, hair and brain? https://t.co/rhm6QCOhCs
A storm ruined this bride's beach wedding, but a total stranger saved the day with an offer to host the wedding in her beachfront home. https://t.co/HgZDyZedKM
Not only did Sundance film fest bring #Utah a lot of money, it also brought a lot of people. Reporter Raeann Christensen has more details on the economic impact coming up on 2News at 6. https://t.co/XhFTkrhXuv
The United States is expecting North Korea to return the first group of possible US service member remains on July 27, a US official says https://t.co/41gPDqXfZ0
BREAKING: @WVCPD SWAT team responds to 1800 W Parkway Blvd after a domestic suspect reportedly locked himself inside an apartment with a child. READ: https://t.co/na8Oj0grxk Live report on @KUTV2News at 6.
- Liver cancer death rate rises, even as overall U.S. cancer death rates fall
- Netflix shares slip further amid growth concerns
- Robert Mueller seeks immunity for 5 witnesses set to testify against Manafort
- CDC director reveals fentanyl almost killed his son
- Papa John's founder John Schnatter says resigning was "mistake"
- MGM sues Las Vegas shooting victims and survivors, claiming no liability
- Visiting America's last Blockbuster store
- Woman rides bike onto bridge as it opens, falls into crack
- Nebraska town might bar illegal immigrants from jobs, renting houses
- Fox Business
- North Korea is said to be poised to return bodies of some 50 US vets soon: report
- Army veteran wounded in IED blast surprised with mortgage-free home in Texas
- Fox News Update
- Trump says he misspoke on Russian meddling during press conference, accepts US intel findings
- Police grant vet's wish to use night-vision goggles before going blind
- Ohio GOP leader resigns over Trump-Putin Helsinki summit
- Spectacular 'Bohemian Rhapsody' trailer digs into Queen's music
- We need to talk about the Keebler cookie Twitter account
- World's best airline for 2018 revealed
- Obama: ‘The denial of facts runs counter to democracy’
- "Why Is This Happening?" podcast: Exploring identity anxiety and what it means to be "American"
- Legal same-sex marriage helps gay men’s health, research shows
- Obama warns against 'politics of fear' after Trump-Putin summit
- Congressional GOP scrambles to react amid Trump Helsinki fallout
- Trump made a mess, but it wasn’t an accident — and he won’t clean it up
- The Trump administration scrubs climate change info from websites. These two have survived.
- Germans scared, Chinese relaxed: Trump-Putin summit reverberates around world
- Fact check: Trump promoted conspiracy theories. Here's the truth.
- Rescue group: Libya left migrants to die in Mediterranean Sea
- Evan Siegfried: Republicans should censure Trump for his un-American display in Helsinki
- Lawmakers introduce bill banning 'gay and trans panic defense'
- Florida woman left out of will is accused of killing mom
- NBC News BETTER: A mid-year check-in to get your finances back on track
- New York Times’ Trump-Putin cartoon criticized as ‘homophobic'
- Former wrestlers sue Ohio State University, saying school ignored abuse by Dr. Strauss
- 'Trump Baby' protest blimp is coming to America
- 70 new emojis are coming soon (including more hairstyles!)
- How DNA led to arrest in cold-case killing after it 'haunted' community for 30 years
- 10-year-old girl shot dead by masked gunmen; 'We have to be outraged': Police
- Trump tells Hannity Russians 'have no information on Trump'
- This ice cream shop is our inner child's fantasy
- The Note: After Trump’s performance, what next?
- Mexican gray wolf at center of endangered species debate
- Suspect in 1988 killing of Indiana girl, 8, appears in court
- Officials: In policy shift, US open to meeting with Taliban
- Kim slams local North Koreans for unfinished power plant
- Alabama officers suspended for alleged "white power" gesture
- U.S., U.N. blast Nicaraguan gov't as protest deaths mounts
- 20 killed as ISIS bomber reportedly targets Taliban officials in Afghanistan
- Amazon's Prime Day glitch: Costly or just a speed bump?
- Possible serial killer sought in Houston-area manhunt
- "Suddenly bedlam": Passenger describes "lava bomb" crashing through Hawaii boat roof
- What national anthem controversy? NFL set revenue record in 2017
- Summit takeaways: President Trump doubts intelligence community, plays trusting partner
- After close call, mom warns others about kids and washing machines
- Bryce Harper wins Home Run Derby at Nationals Park
- ICE arrests 37 in mass New Jersey sweep, slams local officials for aspiring to be a 'sanctuary county'
- Nikki Haley secures South Sudan arms embargo that eluded Obama
- Rand Paul sides with Trump on Russia, says critics 'motivated' by dislike of president
- Chicago could soon test universal basic income program
- Mom's heartbreaking warning after daughter's fatal allergic reaction to cookie
- Marine veteran makes second trek across US to raise awareness for PTSD
- Scientists discover 10 never-before-seen moons orbiting Jupiter, and one's an oddball
- You can now use Bitmoji to flirt on Tinder
- Every movie about the 22nd century is wrong
- A virtual reality David Bowie exhibit is coming to your smartphone
- Those stories about AI taking our jobs might be dead wrong
- Mashable Deals
- This tweet about unicorns and giraffes makes total, shocking sense
- 7 massive pool floats that'll make you the envy of your Instagram followers
- Iceland gets away with killing dozens of huge, endangered whales. Here's why.
- 'Rugrats' is making a big comeback, but there's a catch
- 4 things we learned about plastic straw bans from people with disabilities
- Showtime is not having Sarah Palin's lies about Sacha Baron Cohen's show
- This pop-up selfie camera phone just got a gloriously geeky new twist
- U.S. lifts crippling supplier ban on ZTE
- Trump caved spectacularly to Putin. Here's what might happen next | Analysis
- Liver cancer death rate surged 43% in 16 years
- Trump clashes with intelligence chief over Russian threat
- Why Russian officials were gleeful at Trump's diplomatic train wreck
- Former aide to top Russian arrested as foreign agent who eyed NRA, pols
- A pair of global warming websites the Trump administration hasn’t killed
- ‘Lava bomb’ showers Hawaii tour boat with molten rock, injuring more than 20
- ‘Lava bomb’ showers Hawaii tour boat with molten rock, injuring more than 20
- Judge halts deportations of reunited migrant families
- Escape from abuse: A teenage refugee’s fight for survival
- How to tell if you’re too tired to drive — and what to do if you are
- Total lunar eclipse will turn the moon blood red later this month
- Former National Teacher of the Year now running for Congress
- Obama will give speech in South Africa to commemorate Nelson Mandela's legacy
- Russia's post-summit view: Praise for Putin, pity for Trump
- Unwitting GOP lawmakers endorse arming children on new prank show
- Muslim candidates run in record numbers but face backlash
- Hawaii volcano boat tours continue after lava injuries
- Colbert says Trump's meeting with Putin should count as 'treason'
- Husband arrested for trying to kill his wife with ant poison: Police
- POTUS tells Hannity that Russians 'have no information on Trump'
- San Antonio store owner's killer set for execution
- NYPD to move forward with disciplinary proceedings in death of Eric Garner
- Man walks over a dozen miles to first day of work, CEO gifts him car as thanks