NYC mayor de Blasio disputes Border Protection allegations he crossed border illegally
Border Patrol agents were reportedly unable to stop a brazen illegal crossing into the United States last month -- by NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s visit to the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas violated both Mexican and U.S. immigration laws when he and his security detail illegally crossed the border, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a letter.
More All News M7
"I have full faith and support for America's great intelligence agencies," Pres. Trump says.
"Let me be totally clear in saying...I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place. Could be other people, also."
At least 3 dead in midair crash of two planes in Florida Everglades. @tomcostellonbc has the details. https://t.co/ZADUWYUkHA
Former CIA Director John Brennan calls Pres. Trump's joint presser with Vladimir Putin "nothing short of treasonous." https://t.co/70miIBGuVg
'Catch of multiple lifetimes': Texas man reels in 14-foot hammerhead shark
Bear roams, swims and takes a tranquilizer-induced nap in Granada Hills
NEW: If you missed tonight's show, you can watch it here. https://t.co/7oW65AltLu
Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov says Trump-Putin summit went "fabulously" and "better than super." https://t.co/3Mu2Ok25Yp
Lakers statement on @ZO2_ : Lonzo Ball had successful arthroscopic surgery to his left knee today...expected to make a full recovery by the start of the 2018-19 training camp.
New Orleans Saints defensive lineman Mitchell Loewen was among a group of bystanders who helped a man escape from a car after it fell from the 4th story of a parking garage. https://t.co/kPj85UCuQS
Crocs debuts high-heeled 'Cyprus V' version
It’s the end of an era in home entertainment. Bend, Oregon, is now home to an unlikely tourist attraction: a Blockbuster video store. https://t.co/xGWtNVY7rV
@joefryer has the story.
Russian Pres. Vladimir Putin gifted Pres. Trump a soccer ball: "Now the ball is in your court."
The president tossed the ball to Melania Trump to give to his son Barron. https://t.co/GfjCLH0d0n
Pres. Obama: Democracy demands getting inside "the reality of people who are different than us."
"You can't do it if you insist that those who aren't like you because they're white, or because they're male...that somehow they lack standing to speak on certain matters."
Stalled car blocking the right lane in #CulverCity on I-405 SB before Hwy 90, stopped traffic back to Santa Monica Blvd, delay of 38 mins
San Francisco to consider tax on companies to help homeless
- Liver cancer death rate rises, even as overall U.S. cancer death rates fall
- Netflix shares slip further amid growth concerns
- Robert Mueller seeks immunity for 5 witnesses set to testify against Manafort
- CDC director reveals fentanyl almost killed his son
- Papa John's founder John Schnatter says resigning was "mistake"
- MGM sues Las Vegas shooting victims and survivors, claiming no liability
- Visiting America's last Blockbuster store
- Woman rides bike onto bridge as it opens, falls into crack
- Nebraska town might bar illegal immigrants from jobs, renting houses
- Fox Business
- North Korea is said to be poised to return bodies of some 50 US vets soon: report
- Army veteran wounded in IED blast surprised with mortgage-free home in Texas
- Fox News Update
- Trump says he misspoke on Russian meddling during press conference, accepts US intel findings
- Police grant vet's wish to use night-vision goggles before going blind
- Ohio GOP leader resigns over Trump-Putin Helsinki summit
- Spectacular 'Bohemian Rhapsody' trailer digs into Queen's music
- We need to talk about the Keebler cookie Twitter account
- World's best airline for 2018 revealed
- Obama: ‘The denial of facts runs counter to democracy’
- "Why Is This Happening?" podcast: Exploring identity anxiety and what it means to be "American"
- Legal same-sex marriage helps gay men’s health, research shows
- Obama warns against 'politics of fear' after Trump-Putin summit
- Congressional GOP scrambles to react amid Trump Helsinki fallout
- Trump made a mess, but it wasn’t an accident — and he won’t clean it up
- The Trump administration scrubs climate change info from websites. These two have survived.
- Germans scared, Chinese relaxed: Trump-Putin summit reverberates around world
- Fact check: Trump promoted conspiracy theories. Here's the truth.
- Rescue group: Libya left migrants to die in Mediterranean Sea
- Evan Siegfried: Republicans should censure Trump for his un-American display in Helsinki
- Lawmakers introduce bill banning 'gay and trans panic defense'
- Florida woman left out of will is accused of killing mom
- NBC News BETTER: A mid-year check-in to get your finances back on track
- New York Times’ Trump-Putin cartoon criticized as ‘homophobic'
- Former wrestlers sue Ohio State University, saying school ignored abuse by Dr. Strauss
- 'Trump Baby' protest blimp is coming to America
- 70 new emojis are coming soon (including more hairstyles!)
- How DNA led to arrest in cold-case killing after it 'haunted' community for 30 years
- 10-year-old girl shot dead by masked gunmen; 'We have to be outraged': Police
- Trump tells Hannity Russians 'have no information on Trump'
- This ice cream shop is our inner child's fantasy
- The Note: After Trump’s performance, what next?
- Mexican gray wolf at center of endangered species debate
- Suspect in 1988 killing of Indiana girl, 8, appears in court
- Officials: In policy shift, US open to meeting with Taliban
- Kim slams local North Koreans for unfinished power plant
- Alabama officers suspended for alleged "white power" gesture
- U.S., U.N. blast Nicaraguan gov't as protest deaths mounts
- 20 killed as ISIS bomber reportedly targets Taliban officials in Afghanistan
- Amazon's Prime Day glitch: Costly or just a speed bump?
- Possible serial killer sought in Houston-area manhunt
- "Suddenly bedlam": Passenger describes "lava bomb" crashing through Hawaii boat roof
- What national anthem controversy? NFL set revenue record in 2017
- Summit takeaways: President Trump doubts intelligence community, plays trusting partner
- After close call, mom warns others about kids and washing machines
- Bryce Harper wins Home Run Derby at Nationals Park
- ICE arrests 37 in mass New Jersey sweep, slams local officials for aspiring to be a 'sanctuary county'
- Nikki Haley secures South Sudan arms embargo that eluded Obama
- Rand Paul sides with Trump on Russia, says critics 'motivated' by dislike of president
- Chicago could soon test universal basic income program
- Mom's heartbreaking warning after daughter's fatal allergic reaction to cookie
- Marine veteran makes second trek across US to raise awareness for PTSD
- Scientists discover 10 never-before-seen moons orbiting Jupiter, and one's an oddball
- You can now use Bitmoji to flirt on Tinder
- Every movie about the 22nd century is wrong
- A virtual reality David Bowie exhibit is coming to your smartphone
- Those stories about AI taking our jobs might be dead wrong
- Mashable Deals
- This tweet about unicorns and giraffes makes total, shocking sense
- 7 massive pool floats that'll make you the envy of your Instagram followers
- Iceland gets away with killing dozens of huge, endangered whales. Here's why.
- 'Rugrats' is making a big comeback, but there's a catch
- 4 things we learned about plastic straw bans from people with disabilities
- Showtime is not having Sarah Palin's lies about Sacha Baron Cohen's show
- This pop-up selfie camera phone just got a gloriously geeky new twist
- U.S. lifts crippling supplier ban on ZTE
- Trump caved spectacularly to Putin. Here's what might happen next | Analysis
- Liver cancer death rate surged 43% in 16 years
- Trump clashes with intelligence chief over Russian threat
- Why Russian officials were gleeful at Trump's diplomatic train wreck
- Former aide to top Russian arrested as foreign agent who eyed NRA, pols
- A pair of global warming websites the Trump administration hasn’t killed
- ‘Lava bomb’ showers Hawaii tour boat with molten rock, injuring more than 20
- ‘Lava bomb’ showers Hawaii tour boat with molten rock, injuring more than 20
- Judge halts deportations of reunited migrant families
- Escape from abuse: A teenage refugee’s fight for survival
- How to tell if you’re too tired to drive — and what to do if you are
- Total lunar eclipse will turn the moon blood red later this month
- Former National Teacher of the Year now running for Congress
- Obama will give speech in South Africa to commemorate Nelson Mandela's legacy
- Russia's post-summit view: Praise for Putin, pity for Trump
- Unwitting GOP lawmakers endorse arming children on new prank show
- Muslim candidates run in record numbers but face backlash
- Hawaii volcano boat tours continue after lava injuries
- Colbert says Trump's meeting with Putin should count as 'treason'
- Husband arrested for trying to kill his wife with ant poison: Police
- POTUS tells Hannity that Russians 'have no information on Trump'
- San Antonio store owner's killer set for execution
- NYPD to move forward with disciplinary proceedings in death of Eric Garner
- Man walks over a dozen miles to first day of work, CEO gifts him car as thanks