Conservative Activist Disinvited from Student-Organized Event at Stoneman Douglas HS
Charlie Kirk said a group of students led by shooting survivor Kyle Kashuv invited him to speak after school to those who were interested in hearing from him.
The head of a conservative activist group was "disinvited" from a voluntary event at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., where a gunman killed 17 people on Feb. 14.
More All News M7
I will now live my life thinking this is how all new parents look like hours after they give birth to a 3rd child. https://t.co/fE296rbIrE
Not even 10am & 60s in many neighborhoods:
ADORABLE! Britain has a new prince and he is a cutie! Congrats to the Royal Family! https://t.co/g0xursSTab #royalbaby
Shania Twain apologizes for saying she would have voted for Trump https://t.co/6bbwIRFJWE
Over 100 retired U.S. generals question #Trump's pick for CIA director Gina Haspel over her role in U.S. overseas "black sites" where terror suspects were tortured last decade https://t.co/P6m0vbra0X
The world’s first peek at the little prince with his parents Prince William and Kate outside St. Mary’s Hospital
The Conservatives want the government to reveal just how much more Canadians will pay for gas, heat and groceries under its carbon tax scheme. https://t.co/PzIXKKULh7
Adorable! The new prince in London has just met the world! Congrats to the Royal Family! https://t.co/yHdS0PS0Xy #royalbaby
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Police: Suspect in Waffle House shooting stole BMW, eluded police chase days before attack that killed four https://t.co/Fui9JCM2sz
WATCH LIVE: Officials give update on search for suspect in deadly Waffle House shooting in Tennessee: https://t.co/xXAeyTF0Ph
Paraguay's ruling party candidate Abdo Benitez wins presidency. From a graduate of marketing to president-elect, here is his profile https://t.co/nH7dxVXveD
Evacuations have been ordered in Rowlett after the discovery of a World War II-era mortar. This is also affecting traffic. PGBT is shut down completely between I-30 & Hwy. 66. https://t.co/FufZWOcCUl
Mosque shooter's high school teacher paints portrait of bullied youth, during sentencing hearings https://t.co/c1EctU0YNK
Asylum seekers crossing illegally into Quebec could be shuttled elsewhere in Canada starting this week. https://t.co/oF9JQlWpYM @jonmontpetit
Xi says he's looking forward to planning China-Russia ties with Putin in new era https://t.co/FbrrPsSOsb
- The 'Crazy Rich Asians' trailer is finally here and I guess I know what I'm doing this summer
- Please enjoy these photos of Melania Trump laughing with Barack Obama
- Here's your first look at HBO's creepy ghost story, 'Sharp Objects'
- Giant inflatable T-rex pops the question during London marathon
- Want to wear your onesie to the movies? This cinema won't let you in.
- Hackers want your data. Meet the ones who are trying to protect it.
- So you cleaned out your closet. Now what?
- Lyft offsets carbon emissions, but still relies on gas-guzzling cars
- 17 times Rob Delaney's Twitter game was absolutely off the charts
- Australian boy steals mom's credit card, flies to Bali
- Iran police's assault on woman over headscarf stirs debate
- A joyful reunion with birth parents leads to incest, murder
- Why new royal baby, a boy, won't dethrone Princess Charlotte in line of succession
- Cyberwarfare: Online infrastructure, security at risk in 'ungoverned' internet
- Protesters say Starbucks' ‘unconscious bias training’ isn’t enough
- US trade rep racked up bill as he flip-flopped on purchase of pricey office desk
- What France expects from 1st state visit hosted by Trump
- Princess Kate gives birth to a boy
- Spring storm moves up East Coast, threatens Carolinas with severe weather
- Passenger shot with stun gun, forcibly removed from plane
- The Note: Trump’s pardon power
- 110-year-old woman shares what she's most looking forward to
- Key events in the life of Prince William, Kate and their family
- Afghan officials: Taliban attacks kill 14 troops, policemen
- Twain apologizes for saying she would have voted for Trump
- Salah Abdeslam, accomplice guilty of attempted murder
- Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to baby boy
- Opinion | Why are South Carolina's prisons so violent? Ask its politicians.
- Man tasered on American Airlines flight after allegedly fondling passenger
- Bloomberg donates $4.5M to U.N. climate body after U.S. cuts
- McKayla Maroney talks about "scariest night" with Larry Nassar
- A critical week for Mike Pompeo, on a rocky path to Senate confirmation
- Trump-voting Florida county is a lot like sanctuary cities he loathes
- John Bolton chaired anti-Muslim think tank
- Four people killed at Nashville Waffle House as police hunt gunman
- Tornadoes and strong winds injure four in southern Alabama
- It's time for Trump's doctor to be examined -- by Congress
- Trump to host administration's first glitzy state dinner for Macron
- Senate Foreign Relations Committee to vote on Pompeo confirmation amid rare opposition
- Waffle House shooting victims identified as worker, star athlete
- Canadian man lynched over shaman's death in Peru
- Family, friends gather to remember mother killed on Southwest Airlines flight
- Aleksandr Kogan: The link between Cambridge Analytica and Facebook
- Duchess Kate hospitalized in "early stages" of labor
- Congressman calls for gun control in wake of Waffle House shooting
- Iran open to prisoner swap if US has "change of attitude," says Foreign Minister
- Man who says he survived bear attack is bitten by shark
- Verdict delivered against sole surviving Paris attacks suspect
- Police use dead man's finger to try to unlock his cellphone
- Colin Kaepernick, NFL quarterback, honored by Amnesty for inequality protests
- Nikki Haley's "I don't get confused" comment captures attention
- Nashville schools on 'lock-out' mode as manhunt intensifies for Waffle House shooting suspect
- Matt LeBlanc's behind-the-scenes 'Friends' story will make you cringe hard
- When will tampon users stop shaming pad users?
- Watch harrowing footage from a couple's dangerous brush with a tornado
- The Duchess of Cambridge has gone into labour
- Google Chrome just launched its best feature in years
- Somehow this 12-year-old kid managed to fly himself to Bali alone
- Robot vacuum caught getting frisky with bathroom scale
- Netflix's 'Aggretsuko' is about an adorable red panda who loves death metal
- How this 38-year-old is taking a year off work, with a plan to retire by 48
- Hundreds mourn New Mexico woman killed in Southwest flight
- Man who wrestled gun from shooter: 'I'm no hero'
- Kate, Prince William to welcome 3rd child as princess enters labor
- Syracuse fraternity members removed from classes following racist video
- Waffle House mass shooting: What we know about the suspect
- Can being cold help you lose weight?
- SKorea halts propaganda broadcasts before summit with North
- 'A Quiet Place,' 'Rampage' lead newcomers at box office
- Porn star says Stormy Daniels telling the truth about alleged Trump threat
- Cosby defense team lobs attacks in court of public opinion
- Nicaragua's president cancels social security overhaul
- Nicaragua cancels social security changes after unrest kills 26
- Opinion | In season two, "Westworld" finally starts living up to its hype
- Duchess of Cambridge goes into labor with her third baby
- Your brain on social media
- License plates are getting a tech makeover. Here’s why
- Struggling to lose weight? The 'Two Treat Rule' could help.
- Opinion | Do conservatives feel the embarrassment I do over Trump?
- The Pacific Ocean has a plastic problem. Here's the bold plan to fix it.
- Who was Jack Johnson, the boxer Trump is considering pardoning?
- This skyscraper-sized air purifier is the world’s tallest
- The inside story of the USA Gymnastics sex abuse scandal
- "Accidental Americans" living abroad fight tax bill from the US gov't
- The nation's capital may let 16-year-olds vote for president. Is that a good idea?
- North Korea stops short of suggesting any intention of giving up nuclear arsenal
- Calendar: Week of April 23
- "Smallville" actress Allison Mack arrested for role in NXIVM sex cult
- Full transcript: 'Face the Nation' on April 22, 2018
- Transcript: Michael Bloomberg on "Face the Nation," April 22, 2018
- George H.W. Bush wears book socks to honor Barbara Bush's commitment to literacy
- Transcript: Sen. Tom Cotton on "Face the Nation," April 22, 2018
- The Dish: Venezuelan chef Lorena Garcia
- Verne Troyer, actor best known as "Mini Me" in "Austin Powers, dead at 49
- Shania Twain takes to Twitter to apologize for saying she'd vote for Trump
- Transcript: Mohammad Javad Zarif on "Face the Nation," April 22, 2018
- Sky Bouche, suspected Florida school shooter, appears in court
- Transcript: Sen. Dianne Feinstein on "Face the Nation," April 22, 2018
- Starbucks' Howard Schultz "ashamed" after controversial arrest of 2 black men
- Hillary Clinton, not on ballot, is star of GOP midterm plan